Para los que gusten de leer los desvaríos de un hijo de la noche

Monday, November 12, 2007

And after a long day...

A nice post, mes ches lecteurs! You see? I'm keeping my promise of posting daily (even when no one reads this). Anyway, has any of you been hearing of the environmental disasters that have occurred recently? Two come to mind, one is an accident, and one is the force of nature. The oil spill that will make the Black Sea earn its name, and the state of Tabasco which has become pretty much one big swamp. I've been seeing images from both incidents, and it's not pretty. I'm quite certain that the coast near the spill is going to become a dead wasteland, the same happened in Alaska after the Exxon Valdez spilled. But, no sense in worrying too much. This planet of ours will probably keep spinning long after we become fossils and are studied by our evolved descendants. Anyhow, not much to rant on today, so I'll be sleeping now, rêves doux, mes ches lecteurs.

No comments: