Para los que gusten de leer los desvaríos de un hijo de la noche

Friday, March 12, 2010

Of comebacks, layoffs, and life in general…

Bonsoir, mes chês lecteurs! I hope you missed me! It’s been long since I last wrote, too long, perhaps. There have been many stories, happennings, indicents, damage dealt and struggled recoveries since I last came to visit you (almost a year) in this little space of mine. It starts with a menial job at a callcenter, followed by my adaptation to living alone, then by a time of fun and games, after that a period of intense feelings, followed by a crash of equal magnitude, a period of serious instability fueled by contemporary events and the history of the past year-and-a-half, of which I have barely recovered about two months ago. My life turned uninteresting for a good while, and then it was getting interesting when... I was told I'm going to be laid off soon... Ouch. That is, of course in the process of being corrected. Expect more news soon from me, as I intend to keep on writing this time. I’m Back from the ashes again.

Rêves doux

No comments: